We had a good couple of days away at the beach. Went for two long walks yesterday, one down the beach for about half an hour each way, then another one after lunch around Himatangi so that included a few hills etc.
First night dinner was chicken and salad, which was yummy. Have come home today and brought more lettuce and tomatoes, carrots etc so more salads are on the menu.
My husband has given me my first reward to work towards. If I can lose 10kg then he will buy me a new ring. Sapphire and diamonds, so that is what I am working towards currently. I have always wanted another ring so he has promised me that if I can lose 10kgs he will get me one. I have already picked one out.
Took the kids to the park today, spent around two hours there walking around and watching them have fun. Off to the park again tomorrow if the weather is fine for a picnic lunch and another fun afternoon.
The water drinking is going well, especially if it is cold. For some reason it tastes better if its cold.
So this week has gone well. I will have to weigh myself now so I can get a start weight in order to keep track on my weight loss towards my first reward. So I will do that tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it going towards gettign that new ring Toni?
ReplyDelete