Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 1

Well I have finally come to the conclusion that it is time I did something about my weight. It has been an issue for me for most of my life, and it is time something was done.

I have had some exercise equipment sitting in the sleep out for a couple of months now and they have been used but not as much as they could be. So as of today I am making it a part of my day to get out there for at least 30 mins and to give it the best I can.

Another thing I would love to start doing again is walking. I used to walk 6kms a day and I lost allot of weight, but then we moved and it all came flooding back on again because I had nowhere to walk to. I have been going for 3km walks every now and then but I think I will start to make them part of my life by doing then at least 3 times a week with the exercise on the equipment done on the other 4 days. This would give me plenty of exercise per week.

Drinking water is also on my list of things to start up again. As long as it is cold I can drink plenty of it.

Healthy eating is another thing I am going to have to get used to doing once again.

Ive done it before and I know I can do it again and hopefully with the help of this blog I will be able to do it.

As of yet I do not have a set goal but just to lose some weight will be enough for now. Once I know that it is working then I will set some sort of goal.

So beginning in the morning, it is now 12.45am I shall begin my day with some stationary biking and sit ups. Depending on the weather I may go for a walk later on in the day as well.

I think another thing I will have to do is to write down what I eat, so I know what I'm eating and not eating.

So my journey begins, and not before time too.

I want to be here for my children as they grow and as I am right now I don't know how long that will be for, but with a little encouragement and determination on my part I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment