When I jumped on the scales last night, and the best thing was it was a good surprise. Since the last time I weighed myself, around 6 months ago, I have lost 15kgs. Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!. The weirdest thing is I haven't been doing all that much in the way of exercise to loose it either so I really liked seeing the loss.
So according to the scales I am at an even 150kgs. Nice round number to work from.
Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day as I was not feeling well at all. I thought on Sunday cool, Monday tomorrow and the kids would be back to school and I could get into the swing of things again. BUT NO!!!! I woke up with a terrible head cold. It really knocked me for a six and I spent most of the day lying on the sofa and sleeping.
Woke up today feeling much better but will still take it easy until I feel 100%, I don't want to burn myself out.
So that's where I'm at today, heading in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a ncie surprise to find that you are lighter than you thought. Now just to hit that target of 10 kgs lost to get the sparkles on your finger!!!
ReplyDeleteYes thats the target so here goes......
ReplyDelete