Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wonderful afternoon

Well I had a great afternoon, catching up with some old school friends. Janine it was wonderful to see you and we must do it again soon.

On the eating and exercise front, the eating is going well. The exercise has gone on hold but I will get back into it tomorrow.

So taking up the challenge from Janine these are my

I CAN
I WILL
I WANT
I WON'T

I CAN lose some of this weight
I WILL achieve this by eating sensibly and exercising regularly
I WANT to feel better within myself
I WON'T let people put me down for being over weight. It's not whats on the outside but the inside.

So these are my 4 promises to myself, and I am sure by seeing them written down everyday will give me the strength to continue on this journey to a new me.

I have decided to set a goal for my weight loss. My High School reunion in 2011, which gives me plenty of time to steadily reach my goal, and enable me to keep the weight off. It will be so nice to see people that only remember me as this over weight person and to show them the new me, and to also see what their reaction is.

So I now have just under 2 years to fulfil my goal and I am sure that I can do it with a little help from my friends and family to keep be going in the right direction.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Toni. It was brilliant seeing you and the girls yesterday. I can't beleive we talked and talked and talked for 4.5 hours. We can definately be at our targets by the March reunion 2011. Great work on the challenge, now to set some mini goals to make the journey easier.

    ReplyDelete